Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A rating system you can believe in!

We tossed around some ideas (and we may continue to toss around some more). Just imagine all our ideas in a plastic to-go salad container, and we've added just the right touch of low-cal dressing, and now we're shake-shake-shaking it all together. One of the most rewarding things about eating salad is the salad shake. So satisfying.

The rating system, as I am pleased to announce it, goes somewhat thusly.

Imagine that each food/restaurant/recipe we bring to you here is a man. And imagine we, the eaters, are spending a somewhat amorous evening with that man (food/restaurant/recipe). Each food/restaurant/recipe is rated according to how many articles of clothing we would voluntarily remove for this man.

If you happen to take a glance back at my review of Garibaldi's in Savannah, you'll note I wasn't thrilled. I'd say that, for Garibaldi's, I'd take off shoes, socks, and maybe a cardigan (leaving a shell underneath at all times!). However, for The Lady and Sons, I'd probably get naked. See the difference?

Look for the rating system in our upcoming posts.

No comments: